Subject: Regulations regarding the creation of e-liquid recipes for the Estonian market
From: "Anna Andrzejewska | AROMA KING GLOBAL" <[email-masked]>
To: "TA Info" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2024 10:21:24 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Sir/Madam,

      I am writing to inquire about the permissible ingredients that may be 
added to e-liquids intended for the Estonian market from 2025. We would also 
like to know which carriers, pH regulators, or any other substances like 
2-isopropyl-N,2,3-trimethylbutyrate (CAS 51115-67-4) are allowed to be used 
in the production of e-liquids.

      Furthermore, could You kindly confirm if there are any official 
guidelines or regulations regarding these ingredients? If such a list or set 
of regulations exists, we would greatly appreciate Your guidance on where it 
can be accessed.

Thank You in advance for Your assistance. I look forward to Your response.

Best regards,

Anna Andrzejewska

Chemical documentation assistant

AK Universe sp. z o.o.

M +48 530 692 170

E  [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>

al. Jana Pawła II 61, 01-031 Warszawa

This email and any attachments are confidential and may be legally 
privileged and protected by copyright. If you are not the intended recipient 
of this email you should not copy it or disclose its contents to anyone. If 
you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately 
and delete the email. Views or opinions in this email are solely those of 
the author. Unencrypted Internet communications are not secure and the 
sender does not accept responsibility for interception of this message by 
third parties. This communication is not intended to form a binding contract 
unless expressly indicated to the contrary and properly authorized. The 
recipient should scan this email and any attachments for the presence of 
viruses. The sender accepts no liability for any viruses transmitted in this 
email.